UKTV GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS ALSO APPLY.
CLICK HERE FOR FULL GENERAL COMPETITION TERMS AND CONDITIONS AND WHO TO CONTACT IF YOU HAVE ANY QUERIES OR ISSUES WITH THE COMPETITION.
1) NAME OF COMPETITION: Crossing Lines on Alibi Mystery Competition.
2) METHOD OF ENTRY AND COMPETITION QUESTION: The competition can be entered by answering the five (5) European-themed questions on the Alibi website. Each of the questions can be found by searching for the relevant post on the Alibi Newsletter, Facebook page, Twitter page, Instagram page and the UKTV YouTube page. The questions will be posted on Tuesday 7th July.
3) PRIZE: There will be one (1) prize winner (the "Winner"). The prize shall consist of two tickets for the Murder Mystery Lunch on the British Pullman Train (the "Prize"). The Prize includes a round trip from London Victoria train station to take place from 11:15am - 16:10pm on the agreed date (see paragraph 6 below).
4) PRIZE TERMS: a) The Prize is provided by Belmond British Pullman of Belmond UK Reservations Centre, Venice Simplon-Orient-Express Ltd, 1st Floor, Shackleton House, 4 Battle Bridge Lane, London SE1 2HP (the "Prize Provider").
b) The Prize includes table d'hôte meals.
c) No alternative prize will be given and the Prize is non-transferable and non-exchangeable. However, UKTV reserves the right to change the Prize due to circumstances beyond its control or to offer an alternative prize of similar value.
d) The Winner agrees to absolve UKTV from any liability that may result from or is claimed to have resulted from participating in the Competition or from the acceptance or use of the Prize. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions in any way limits UKTV's (or any other person or organisation's) liability for fraud, or death or personal injury caused by negligence.
e) It is the Winner's responsibility to pay any and all applicable taxes which may be due on prizes, to assess whether prizes are suitable and to read and comply with any safety notices or instruction manuals delivered with any prize.
5) SPECIFIC RESTRICTIONS: a) All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and a legal resident in the UK.
b) Employees of UKTV and any company associated with this Competition and their relatives are expressly forbidden from entering the Competition.
c) All entrants must have the internet service or mobile device bill payer's permission prior to entering.
d) The Winner and their guest are responsible for travel to and from London Victoria train station in order to claim the Prize.
e) The Prize is not suitable for wheelchair users (unless the wheelchair can be folded and stored during the journey) due to train corridor width.
f) The Winner and their guest should dress in smart/casual wear when claiming the Prize.
g) Menus are subject to seasonal change. The Prize Provider must be advised of any special dietary requirements when claiming the Prize. The Prize Provider is unable to provide meals requiring strict religious observance in their preparation.
h) The Winner must comply with the Prize Provider's terms and conditions which can be found by clicking here.
6) DATES WHEN THE PRIZE CAN BE TAKEN: Round trip from London Victoria - 11:15am - 16:10pm. 2015: 26th august, 2nd October or 13th November only. 2016: 5th February, 27th February, 18th March,15th April, 3rd June, 22nd July, 20th August, 16th September, 5th October or 25th November only.
7) COMPETITION PERIOD: The Competition will be open between Tuesday 7th July 2015 at 10pm and Tuesday 21st July at 12pm (the "Competition Period"). Any entries received outside of the Competition Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid but entrants may still be charged for the entry where costs apply.
8) WINNER SELECTION: a) The Winner will be the first correct entry to be selected at random at the end of the Competition Period from all correct and eligible entries received. Winner selection by UKTV is final and no correspondence will be entered into whatsoever regarding Winner selection.
b) The Winner must claim the Prize by successfully responding to the Promoter's notification by email or telephone within twenty one (21) days of the Promoter's first notification being sent. Please allow up to twenty one (21) days for delivery of the Prize.
9) METHOD OF ENTRY & COST: Entrants can enter this Competition free of charge on the Alibi Website by clicking HERE using the process described in paragraph 2 above.
10) ENTRY LIMITATIONS: a) Only one entry per person is allowed. In the case of multiple entries, only the original entry will be counted. Any automated entries made by a 'bot' or by using any similar automated third party programme to submit multiple entries will be grounds for immediate disqualification.
b) Where a Winner has been selected and UKTV discovers or has reasonable grounds to believe that Winner has used a 'bot' or similar third party software to submit multiple entries, UKTV shall have the absolute discretion to select an alternative winner. Any further entrant will be selected on the same criteria as the original entrant and will be subject to these terms and conditions.
11) PROMOTER: a) This Competition is offered to you by UKTV Media Limited ("UKTV"). Our registered office is at 10 Hammersmith Grove, London W6 7AP.
b) By entering this Competition entrants are submitting their details to UKTV and not to Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube. This Competition is in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by Facebook, Twitter, Instagram or YouTube.
c) For all queries or issues with this Competition please contact: UKTV Enquiries at UKTV Viewer Liaison, UKTV PO Box 4307, Manchester, M61 0AH or via telephone on 0845-734-4355.
12) PUBLICITY: Entry to the Competition gives UKTV the right, without separate consent or compensation, to publicise any Winners' names and counties and to make further use of these in printed publications and on the Internet solely for administering this Competition in accordance with applicable law.
13) LAW AND JURISDICTION: These Terms and Conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales, whose courts shall have exclusive jurisdiction.