TERMS AND CONDITIONS
1. METHOD OF ENTRY & PRIZE GIVEAWAY QUESTION: Entry is free of charge via Twitter at @Alibi_Channel - please follow @Alibi_Channel and retweet the Castle Books Giveaway tweet to enter the competition. There will be 1 winner of a Heat Collection of Castle Books (5 soft back books, Heatwave, Naked Heat, Heat Rises, Frozen Heat Deadly Heat and 1 hard back book Raging Heat). The Giveaway is open from 07/12/2016 10am to 08/12/2016 09.59am (the "Giveaway Period").
2. SPECIFIC RESTRICTIONS: All entrants must be over 18 years of age at the date of entry and resident in the UK. Multiple entries will count as a single entry. Employees of UKTV and their immediate families are not eligible to enter the Giveaway. Any entries received outside of the Giveaway Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid, but the entrant may still be charged for the entry where costs apply. UKTV accepts no liability for any invalid, incomplete entries or entries not received by UKTV. No 'bots' or similar automated third party software will be allowed and use of such software will be grounds for immediate disqualification. Any alternative entrants will be selected according to these terms and conditions.
3. WINNER SELECTION: Winners will be selected at random by a closed computer generated system after the end of the Giveaway Period from all correct and eligible entries received during the Giveaway Period. Any entries received outside of this Giveaway Period (for whatever reason) will be invalid. UKTV will have the final overall decision over winner selection and this decision is final. No correspondence will be entered into.
If you are a winner, we will notify you through Twitter within 7 days of the giveaway closing date. Winners must claim their prize by successfully responding to our notification within 21 days. If you do not respond within the stated time period, you may forfeit your prize and alternative winners may be selected in accordance with the winner selection procedure set out above.
4. PRIZE: There will be 1 prize winner (the "Winner"). The Winner will receive a Heat Collection of Castle Books the ("Prize"). The Winner will be notified via Twitter direct message. The Winner will be awarded at our discretion and no prizes will be awarded as a result of improper actions by or on behalf of an entrant. No alternative prize will be given and the prize is non-transferable & non-exchangeable.
However, we reserve the right to change the prize due to circumstances beyond our control or to offer an alternative of similar value. Nothing in these terms and conditions in any way limits UKTV's (or any other person or organisation's) liability for fraud, or death or personal injury caused by negligence. It is your responsibility to pay any and all applicable taxes on prizes and to assess whether the prizes are suitable for you and to read and the Winners will be the first correct entries to be selected at random at the end of the Giveaway Period from all correct and eligible entries received.
Entrants may be required to provide proof of identification and/or age before claiming the Prize. Please allow 28 days for delivery of your prize from the date you successfully claim your prize. We won't be liable if any prize fails to reach you or you cannot take it for reasons beyond our control, or if any prize is damaged during delivery. In accordance with this section 4 and due to the bust Christmas period UKTV cannot guarantee that Prizes will be delivered to each Winner prior to 25 December 2016.
5. METHOD OF ENTRY: Entry is free of charge via Twitter at @Alibi_Channel - please follow @Alibi_Channel and retweet the Castle Books Giveaway tweet to enter the competition. All entrants must have the Internet service or mobile device bill payer's permission prior to entering.
6. PUBLICITY: Entry to the Prize Giveaway gives UKTV the right, without separate consent or compensation, to publicise any Winners' names and counties and to make further use of these in printed publications and on the Internet solely for administering this Prize Giveaway in accordance with applicable law.
7. PROMOTER AND PRIZE PROVIDER: This Competition is offered to you by UKTV Media Limited ("UKTV). Our registered office is at 10 Hammersmith Grove, London, W6 7AP.
For all queries or issues with this Competition please use the following contact details:
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org; Post: UKTV, PO BOX 6966, Cardiff, CF155 5DS; Phone: 020 3192 0504
8. GOVERNING LAW: These terms and conditions shall be governed by the laws of England and Wales and are subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.